Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System helped every Windows user to share the same settings, wallpapers, themes and other stuff on Multiple Computers with the Same operating system.
Microsoft introduced cloud synchronization feature in Windows 8 operating system, which comes with extended features in Windows 10 Operating System.
If you are always getting the question, “How do I Sync My settings in Windows 10?” then your problem will be solved here. We’ve come up with the updated Windows 10 solutions for your problem. We will share the interesting and easy method to understand the basics of the Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System.
In this post, I will share the methods on how do i sync my settings in Windows 10, using which you can sync settings in Windows 10. Those who are thinking what the Synchronization does?
Here is the answer:
In a simple sense, the Synchronization helps you to share the same settings, Themes, Music, and many other things on multiple computers.
Once you enable these settings in the computers, you can start using all the settings and apps stored on the other computers. Here is the full tutorial to Sync Settings in Windows 10 Operating System.
How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10
About sync settings on Windows 10
- Windows keeps track of the settings sets on all Windows 10 devices after your sync is turned on.
- In Set Individual Sync Settings, you can choose to sync like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings.
- If the Sync settings option isn’t available on your device, might your device not available for this feature.
How to Customize Sync Settings on Windows 10
Before set sync settings on your Windows 10, you have to login to Windows 10 through your Microsoft Account because Windows 10 synchronization is carried out through OneDrive.
Access Sync Settings on Windows 10
- Open Start Menu
- Click Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Click Sync your Settings On the right fringe.
- Sync your Settings in front you now.
Set On and Off Synchronization on Windows 10
- Go to the Sync your Settings like steps above.
- The first section is Sync Settings.
- Now you can see one option under this section which reads as Sync your settings on This PC.
- If you move the slider to the right then it will turn on.
- And if you move it to the left then it will be set to off.
Set Individual Sync Settings on Windows 10
You can set individual settings for all the categories to on or off like Theme, Internet Explorer Settings, Password, Language Preferences, Ease of Access, and Other Windows Settings. See the picture:
ALSO READ: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
Did the question “How do i sync my settings in Windows 10” helped you? If yes do comment below.
- Delete Windows 10 Sync Data
- Windows 10 Start Menu Sync
- ActiveSync for Windows 10
- Sync Apps Windows 10
- Turn Off Password Windows 10
- Delete Synced Settings Windows 10
- Sync Facebook with Windows 10
- Windows 10 Outlook Sync Settings
- windows 10 theme not syncing
- change synced theme windows 10
- sync settings Windows 10
- windows 10 sync settings not working